Saturday, October 10, 2009

  • 18:44 RT @JGosling: Just updated my woodworking blog, showing the haunted house carving I'm working on :) riverotterrustics.blogspot.com/ #
  • 18:44 RT @calloohcallay3: Whew--I was only on 666 sales for an hour or so and seem to have passed it without any devilish mischief happening. #
  • 18:45 RT @TotusMel: I'm offering a free upgrade to priority shipping on all tatted masks: bit.ly/Ke5ne & a free tatted spider #
  • 18:46 RT @Etsy: Almost to 1m followers, yay! We want to celebrate the millions of unique items on Etsy: tweet your fave + #myetsy for gift guide #
  • 18:46 RT @room3designs: And I'm in a treasury - bit.ly/wBOIw\ #
  • 18:49 EST's @mykeamend has great deals on art items on eBay.com - ow.ly/tFYw #
  • 18:51 RT @SteampunkRings: #FF @steamteam is the @Etsy Steampunk Team! Check out the wide variety of steampunk items: tinyurl.com/oc9ppd #
[Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter.]

0 comments: